|Posted on 22 August, 2013 at 15:00|
We aim to…
* Our program encompasses The National Quality Framework and The National Quality Standard, ensuring both programs and practises are stimulating and engaging.
* Plan learning experiences according to the individual needs and interests of all children. The program will also consider the needs of the group as a whole.
* Make learning experiences meaningful to the children and emphasise a hands on, interest based approach with direct observation and exploration opportunities
* Encompass all developmental areas (social, emotional, physical and intellectual) and include a wide variety of learning experiences.
* Provide an anti bias / integration program that displays the diversity of cultures that are represented in the local & wider communities.
* Offer a stable routine that is also flexible to meet both individual needs and aditional needs of the children.
* Display daily/weekly programs for parents to view
* Maintain appropriate and up to date records for each child.